Faith builders

1.I am amazed. I always thought my faith level should come to a place something similar to our patriarch Moses or David. Maybe I am not up to that level yet but I can see God honing me. Every time I am depressed or down I pray and encourage myself just like David did. This is not intended as a boast but I guess the rightest response in every circumstance.It builds faith,it gives hope.

2. God loves me and He has never let go of my hand no matter my rebellion , my disobedience , my failures my shortcomings.He has always encouraged me through His word, sometimes through people who released God's word to me at the time I needed help. I know I will never leave God .Its just that I never realized that.At one time I even asked for a sign and He even answered me through that. Our God is an awesome God who loves us so much .Thank you Lord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Circles.

Looking forward to 2013 with a different perspective

Things that make me smile/happy....