Rocky's latest bit of wisdom..God's grace is sufficient for us wherever we are at.

My older daughter Pranu always has a habit of thinking into the future ...of her career choices and all that at 12 years of age. Many times I encouraged her to think in that direction but later I felt I shouldnt make her pressurized about her future while she still has to enjoy today.So I just prompt her to slow down.
Rocky happened to visit us one day and soon Pranu raised the topic of the "future" again. Rocky then said the following beautiful and meaningful message, small but full of richness of God's wisdom.
The bible says His word is a lamp unto my feet. The lamp sheds light in a limited area.That means God gives grace as much as it is necessary for us to handle our troubles. The lamp does not shed light maybe 100 meters away or 1 mile away or 1000 miles away but just right where we are. As we go along ,we are led by His lamp which gives us sufficient grace to endure and overcome and support right where we are. Tomorrow if we travel the 100 meters, or 1 mile or 1000 miles no matter what the distance is God's grace is always sufficient wherever we are at.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Circles.

Looking forward to 2013 with a different perspective

Things that make me smile/happy....