Refreshing through reflection of God's unfailing love.

“When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your unfailing love, LORD, supported me. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy.” Psalm 94:18-19 NIV

How many times I was in this very situation.The stress,worry,agony was so great at different times.Countless! And every time I look back on them I see the signature of the Lord....of having held my hand and brought me through safe and sound.So many such times I have wondered ..why cant I have faith like patriarchs like Abraham,Moses,King David.... and contemporary heroes of faith as well whose lives have left an indelible impression on me.
Yet when one looks back and wonders at the work of God's hands,I find that it is in reflecting on God's goodness that faith grows.Ps 118 says His love endures forever!Not now, not for ten seconds, not for ten minutes, a year or a decade but ...FOREVER! Praise God.Happy are the people whose God is the Lord.
Yes as King David says in the verse above,His unfailing love has supported me through all the greatest moments of anxiety.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Circles.

Looking forward to 2013 with a different perspective

Things that make me smile/happy....