seeking His face.

“For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; it is he who will save us.”
Isaiah 33:22

NIV Have you saught the FACE of our Living God? Because,when you look to Him, all fears,anxieties, failures will fade away. You will be Strengthened like never before.He will give you beauty for your ashes and crown you with loving kindness and tender mercies.

Today as I opened my heart and my mind and with my spiritual eyes looked to God's face all those negative things dissolved. I praise and thank God for that.




Point to Ponder: Did you see a face worth looking at and that face inspires you to do just anything for them?There is no face like that on planet Earth.The only FACE that inspires you toward spiritual excellence is the face of Jesus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Circles.

Looking forward to 2013 with a different perspective

Things that make me smile/happy....